THE BOY WHO LOVED TO READ
Once, there was a boy who loved to read. He read everything he could get his hands on, and loved going to his favorite book store. One day, the boy realized he had read everything the store had to offer. He confronted the owner, and asked him if he had anything the boy had never checked out. The owner said why, yes, I do, and pulled out a book called “Death”. He gladly sold it to the boy at a discounted price of 50$.
However, he warned the boy, never to read the front page. Well, the boy returned to his house and read the book, and he was content. However, he always wondered, what could be on that front page, it was always in the back of his mind. One day, the temptation was too much for the boy, and he flipped to the very front of the book, and dropped the book in HORROR.
There, in bold print, was MSRP 7.99$
TOP 5 FEMALE CHARACTERS MEME
- Send me a number and I'll write out my top 5 fictional women.
- 1 - Protagonists
- 2 - Villains
- 3 - Superheroes
- 4 - Magical Girls
- 5 - Queens/Empresses/Royalty
- 6 - Who are adorable dorks
- 7 - That I'd invite to a sleepover/dinner party
- 8 - That I'd want to go on an adventure with
- 9 - That I'd want to be friends with
- 10 - That I'd want to kiss
- 11 - That I will love till the end of time
- 12 - Who I think deserved better endings
- 13 - I wish had better development/writing
- 14 - I wish had better a love interest(s)
- 15 - I want to rescue from their horrible narratives